This is for you Mom! You always want to know what I do when I'm home alone.
Let's see, it's Monday and Chase has been gone on a job since Saturday night. Before I go any further, I do love my husband and I do miss him, BUT........I sure do love being alone too! I even like to vacation alone! So Chase is gone several weeks out of the month and that leaves me...home alone. The moment he walks out of the door, I metamorphasize. I lay around in PJs, drink out of the carton, order pizza smothered in anchovies, and rent as many chick flicks as I can possibly find. I don't turn out any lights when I leave the room, I leave my dishes in the sink, and I let the dog sleep in the bed! I become a little secret rule breaker.....for no good reason either. I can do this for about 3 or 4 days.....and then I realize that the trash needs to be taken out, the poop needs to be scooped, and yard needs to be mowed. I start to miss having Chase around to do all those little things I hate. More than that, I really think I just miss having him around to tease me that my anchovies make the house stink and dogs don't belong in the bed. Thats when I realize that watching chick flicks and leaving all the lights on is not near as fun as sitting on the porch in the evening with a cold drink and my best friend next to me.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
1 comment:
Awww...that is soooo sweet...well the part about missing your best friend. I don't know about all that rule-breaking stuff. Oh yeah, it's coming back to me now...the little girl who WOULD NOT stay in her big girl bed but instead would tolerate spaning after spanking just to run around the house in the middle of the night. Love ya...Mom
Post a Comment