Hey everyone!
I'm way over due for a blog post, but I'll get with it shortly.
Over here at the Richardson house we've been:
Working on our new rental.....or let me re-phrase....paying a contractor to work on our new rental......we just couldn't do it ourselves this time. =(
Chase is off working and I'm in this little situation that some people call pregnant.
I've been working on sweet baby Lyla's room....soooo stinkin cute and I can't wait to post pics! I just have to wait for the furniture to get in next week!
I've been working on MY house.....we bought this fixer 7 months ago and then ended up preggo. Not a good idea, but we are working like crazy trying to finish by June..... I don't plan on doing any remodeling once da bebe gets here!!!!
I will try to get with it on pics!
Be back soon.
Friday, February 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
1 comment:
I CAN'T WAIT to see baby Lyla's room!!!
Post a Comment