Saturday, December 4, 2010

Procrastination Saturday!

I'm not going to lie....the past few days....or weeks...or pretty much months...I haven't felt that great and on top of that...I've been LAZY!!!!
My husband abandoned me this beautiful Saturday to go.....fix fence.
I guess that's important if you want to keep all your steak on hooves in one place.
Well that leaves my day open to get caught up on all of my housework, laundry, etc.
Not to mention CLEAN OUT MY CAR. It's in desperate need of help. You can find trash, orange peels, coke cans, and a ton of other stuff that's been laying around in there for a month now.
Don't be disgusted.
And even the back is full of junk....a sheet? a sweater? More TRASH!

But instead of cleaning and cleaning out my car...I slept in, then drove to Walmart in my PJs, bought Eclipse, and came back home and crawled back in bed to watch it. HEHEHEE.


After my movie...instead of cleaning and doing laundry, and cleaning out my car.
I decided to make Christmas cookies. Which I RUIN EVERY YEAR BUT STILL CONTINUE TO TRY.
How do all of these cute cookie cutters....


Create this ugly tragic mess.





Which is a bigger mess once I got them off the cookie sheet. Guess I won't be needing those sprinkles.


What wasn't a fail.....was my homemade pimento cheese on Hawaiian Rolls for my brother's Xmas Party tonight!


And this homemade Cheese Ball turned out great as well.

Well, now that I'm done procrastinating, blogging, baking, etc. I'm gonna TRY to clean that car.
Then I'm headed to a tacky Xmas party.
Good stuff!







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails