
With any award comes rules, so here are the rules for this blog award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs
4. Let your nominees know about the award
1.Thank you Heather!!! Go see Heather's Blog here!
2. Let's see......7 things about me.
1. I throw temper tantrums when I can't do something on my own......take... hanging blinds for instance....I huff, puff, whine, stomp my feet, throw things, and slam doors........until Chase comes in laughing (sometimes not laughing) and takes over. It's embarrassing just thinking about it.
2. I went to England with my sister and grandparents when I was 16. According to my grandparents, it was a vacation and a tour of a foreign country......According to me...it was my chance to find and marry Prince William. I guess he didn't get my email, because he never called while I was there, but I did truly BELIEVE.....he'd find me and marry me.
3. I'm addicted to buying houses and as much as I say I will stay put...I know it's only a matter of time before I find another "dream" home. Chase says it's an absolutely ridiculous hobby.
4. I can cook, but I don't. I can clean, but I don't. I could probably do a lot, but I don't. I think my husband is an enabler of my laziness.
5. I start a diet every Monday morning and I end it every Tuesday morning when we have office meeting with cinnamon rolls, doughnuts, and pigs in a blanket.
6. I love to gamble!! Casinos, horse races, bets.....but I rarely do......probably because I'm lousy and a little overzealous at it.
7. I'm a night owl...which makes me a total evil troll in the morning, but I love staying up late and watching TV by myself!!!
I nominate anyone who'd like to share 7 things about themselves as well !=)

.jpg)
1 comment:
ha ha ha .... I love 5 & 7! Because I can TOTALLY relate to those. =)
Post a Comment